How to Make Your Presentation One Worth Listening to
- How Can Lawyers Give Better Presentations? This episode of the Counsel Cast podcast asks: “How do you deliver an outstanding presentation that keeps your audience engaged, attentive, and eager to hear more?” Accomplished stage and film performer Tyler Foley joins host Karin Conroy to share his tips on how to make your presentations worth listening to....
Apple iPhone Update Moved the Safari Search Bar; Here’s How to Revert
- On September 20, 2021, Apple released its updated iOS 15. Among its new features was the change in the position of the Safari browser search bar. Before the upgrade, Safari’s search bar was positioned at the top of the browser, resembling the standard desktop view. iOS 15’s Safari’s search bar relocation is one of the...
Simple Steps for Setting Up Apple Watch’s Blood Oxygen Feature
- Apple’s latest iterations of the Apple Watch series come with a built-in pulse oximeter — a sensor that can measure blood oxygen saturation. Oxygen saturation indicates how much oxygen is reaching the organs in the body and provides insights into your overall fitness. This feature is beneficial to people with cardiovascular and respiratory problems like...
How to Reopen the Last Closed Tab In Any Browser
- Whether you’re using a Windows or Mac computer, you can recover closed non-incognito tabs on any browser. Check out these four quick methods: Using Keyboard Shortcuts On Chrome, you can use keyboard shortcuts to reopen closed tabs. This is, by far, the fastest and easiest method as you can recover tabs by combining special keys....
How to use the Migration Assistant in Mac OS
- Getting a new MacBook comes with the challenge of moving precious data from your old Mac. A quick way to overcome this is to use the macOS Migration Assistant, a built-in app designed to transfer files, applications, and any data you have from your old Mac to a new one. With this tool, you won’t...
Back to Basics: Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Word is that old, trusted friend we have all had to rely on at one time or another. It is suited to a wide variety of tasks and document types and is often included as a mainstay of the Microsoft Office Suite that many businesses rely on. Odds are that you are one of...
Learn How to Receive Feedback, Moderate a Panel, and Market Yourself
- In this month's Speakers Bureau blog post, learn how receiving (and implementing) speaker feedback is harder and more important than you think.
How to use Dropbox Selective Sync
- Dropbox cloud storage service helps you keep files safe so they are always available when you need them. You can sync files across devices linked to your account and access them whenever you like. Dropbox syncs all your folders, including large media files and personal files, using Smart Sync. If you use Dropbox at home...
Understanding OneDrive icons
- Microsoft OneDrive is a low-cost, user-friendly cloud storage utility that allows you to save space on your computer. The app is available on macOS, Windows, Android, and Web platforms. We explain OneDrive icons for Windows, Mac, Android, and Web versions below. This is a guide for understanding what the many OneDrive icons are trying to...
How to Add Text to PDFs Using Microsoft Edge’s New PDF Editor
- Microsoft Edge, the successor to Internet Explorer, now has options for working with text. The browser has a built-in PDF viewer that allows you to open, read and edit PDF files directly in the browser. PDFs are not editable by default, so that PDF editing would require a simple PDF editing software like Acrobat Reader....
Thank you for visiting our website.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. This web site is designed for general information only. The information presented at this site should not be construed to be formal legal advice nor the formation of a lawyer/client relationship. We welcome new clients from the Bradenton and Sarasota, Florida areas.
About Our Firm
Since 1974 the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A. has been providing legal services to
their valued clients. They practice in a broad range of legal areas, such as estate planning and administration,
elder care law, real estate and business law..
If you should care to retain the law firm of Schofield and Spencer, P.A., kindly refer to the link below for further instruction on how to become one of their clients.